It is possible today to make profits when trading with commodities (i.e. gold) without the need to actually own the metal. Gold trading via CFD’s is based on opening a temporary order to buy or sell an exact amount of gold. The profit/ loss is determined by the changes in the prices during the duration of the contract.
At PremiumFrx you can trade gold online, easily and effortlessly. Try gold trading with the largest regulated broker and enjoy the following benefits:
- Trade gold with competitive spreads
- Leverage of up to 200:1 for larger trades
- Trade on the powerful MetaTrader 5 platform
- Choose to trade long or short
- Get 24/5 live client support in your language
How to trade gold
- Open a trading account at PremiumFrx
- Fund your account to have a sufficient trading budget
- Choose a position size
- Select desired leverage
- Open a Long (buy) or Short (sell) position according to your analysis
Why Trade Gold with PremiumFrx
You can join PremiumFrx today for only $500 and start trading gold and other precious metals. You will also get access to a range of educational tools, trading advantages and benefits that are meant only for PremiumFrxclients.
We offer a range of platforms suitable for all different traders, including automated trading solutions. We guaranteed that you will find the trading environment that fits your style like a glove.
Gold Trading Online
Gold trading with PremiumFrx is easy to get, especially if you already have some experience of the forex market. Gold units are measured in Troy Ounces against a currency – usually the dollar – just like a Forex currency pair.
Gold Trading Influences and Gold Trading Strategy
contSeveral specific factors affect the movement of the price of Gold:
- Supply and demand - Most of the global demand is within jewellery production and manufacturing (50%) and investment purposes (40%). Increased demand with low supply lead to a higher price, on the contrary, an oversupply, together with weak demand can lead to a drop in the prices lower.
- Market sentiment - Political uncertainty and/or instability contributes to global growth uncertainty and is a factor for the rising prices of gold.
- Market volatility - Gold has often been used as a safe haven investment when markets are unpredictable.
- Currency movements - The US dollar is a strong factor. When the dollar falls, commodity prices around the world increase. The US dollar and gold have an inverse relationship.
Overall if you are looking for an alternative investment arena, or a hedge – which is a reduced risk of price movements in any asset, then gold might be the right asset for you.
Please note that trading in this market involves risk like any other.
Here are a few tips for trading gold:
- Gold is compared to the yen since both assets fall into the category of a “safe haven instrument”, they tend to move in the same direction. Often, you can check your trade set ups by comparing the two.
- Focus on the price action and keep in mind that commodities can move more than currencies.
- The most popular Gold exchange rate is the XAU to USD rate. XAU is the trading terminal’s code for gold.